If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: the perfect appetizer for any party or bbq that's been lightened up with greek yogurt + fresh veggies. this dip gets devoured by guests! —Dina Rulli
- 1 16 oz can vegetarian refried beans (black or pinto)
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt or vegan sour cream
- 1/2 cup vegenaise (or mayo)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (i use el pato or cholula)
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend (vegan or dairy)
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 2 scallions (green onions), sliced (green parts too)
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced (optional)
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- in a small bowl, mix together greek yogurt, veganaise + 1 tbsp taco seasoning. taste test + add more taco seasoning if necessary
- in a serving dish, layer in this order: beans greek yogurt mixture hot sauce cheese lettuce tomatoes green onions black olives cilantro jalapeno pepper
- serve with tortilla chips
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions
The Daily Grind
Make this Indian spice mix and never go back to pre-ground
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Show zucchini some love.
It's time to travel.
Blend your plums—seriously.