If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sometimes I just like simple. And comforting. And quick. That is exactly what I made myself for lunch the other day. A simple tuna and egg salad stacked atop a simple toasted English muffin. Nothing fancy going on here, but I sure enjoyed it! Oh, and so did my husband, who happened to make it home just as I was about to pack away the leftovers, so he got himself a Simple Tuna and Egg Salad Stack too! I hope you enjoy. —anotherfoodieblogger
- 2 boiled eggs, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 5-ounce can albacore tuna , drained and flaked
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Celery salt, to taste
- Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning, to taste
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Small squirt of Dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, white and light green parts, chopped (reserve some for garnish)
- 1 English muffin, halved and toasted with a light spread of butter
- Mix all the ingredients except the English muffin in a small bowl.Taste and see if it needs more of anything.
- Plop a few spoonfuls onto your toasted and buttered English muffin, garnish with additional green onion, and well, eat!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions
Our Latest Contest
Your best recipe with melon
Enter our latest contest!
Our weekend in photos.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
Recipe of the Day