If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A basic miso soup that can be easily doubled or tripled. —Joy Belamarich
- 1 cup Dashi stock
- 1 tablespoon miso paste (white or yellow)
- Silken or soft tofu, cubed
- Scallion, chopped
- 1 piece wakame (optional)
- Bring your dashi stock to a low simmer in a medium sized pot.
- In a small bowl, temper your miso paste with 2 tablespoons or so of the hot stock. Pour the mixture back into the pot, then add your tofu and wakame if using.
- Let simmer for 1 more minute, then remove from heat, and ladle soup into bowls. Garnish with chopped scallion.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Is your cilantro contaminated?
It's time to travel.
Do this for better cold brew.