If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cold drinking chocolate is chilly, light, and frothy. It straddles a middle ground, texture-wise, between chocolate milk and chocolate shake, but the flavor is more delicate and refreshing than both. I’ve tucked an avocado in there, which disappears in flavor but does nice work of thickening things up and adding some healthy fat. The brown rice milk and raw honey add just a hint of sweetness, and I imagine it would make as great of a light breakfast as it would summery dessert. —AT BURNING DEGREES
- 1 avocado
- 2 1/4 cups brown rice milk (unsweetened)
- 3 tablespoons creamy raw honey
- 1/4 cup natural cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- ice cubes & mint sprig (to serve)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender a puree on high until it’s frothy and completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses with plenty of ice cubes. Garnish with mint sprigs if you’re feeling fancy.
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.