Author Notes: A slightly sweet, salty dressing that's perfect over warm grains. - Gena Hamshaw
Makes makes 1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- Blend all ingredients in a blender till smooth. Add more water to thin the dressing if you prefer a thinner texture. It will thicken in the fridge, so you can also add water to thin as needed. Dressing will keep for 5 to 6 days, refrigerated.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!