If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A slightly sweet, salty dressing that's perfect over warm grains. —Gena Hamshaw
Makes makes 1 1/4 cups
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- Blend all ingredients in a blender till smooth. Add more water to thin the dressing if you prefer a thinner texture. It will thicken in the fridge, so you can also add water to thin as needed. Dressing will keep for 5 to 6 days, refrigerated.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
More Great Recipes: Condiments
A Money-Saving Kitchen
Yes, it is possible! Let's get organized
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Cilantro lovers, take note.
Get your shine on.