If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 1 pound
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almonds
- 1 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In a food processor, process the almonds until finely ground, about 1 minute. They'll likely clump together because of the oils in the nut. Add the rest of the ingredients. Process the mixture together for another minute or so until well-combined.
- Empty the contents onto a surface dusted with confectioner's sugar and form the clump into a log shape. Wrap the log in plastic wrap and refrigerate for about an hour or until firm. At this point, the almond paste is ready to use. It can be stored in the refrigerator for about a week.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!