If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a take on a delicious chocolate cake that is 100% gluten free. I promise that you would never know the difference! - Carnivore&Vegetarian
- 1 pound Bittersweet Chocolate (cup up)
- 1 Stick Bitter (4 oz)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon flour (Pamila's Baking and Pancake Mix- Gluton Free)
- Whipped Cream
- Fresh Fruit
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In small bowl, combine chocolate, butter and water. Heat in microwave for 2 minutes, or until smooth. Set aside
- In electric mixer, beat eggs for 3-4 minutes on high until thickened and increased in volume. Beat in flour and chocolate mixture until well blended.
- Spread into an 8" springform pan, buttered, and lined with round of parchment or wax paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cake will be soft in center, but firm up later when it is cold. Serve topped with fruit and whipped cream.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chocolate Cake
It's Time to Rhyme
The staff at Food52 give us their best haikus.
Do you haiku?
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
Shop Spring Cleaning
Bake yourself breakfast.