If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Adapted from Fany Gerson's Paletas. - Nicholas Day
Makes 8 to 10 paletas
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinammon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Individually wrap the bananas in foil, without peeling them, and roast for about 30 minutes, until soft.
- Once the bananas are cool enough to handle, peel and mash in a bowl, adding the brown sugar and stirring until it dissolves. Transfer the mixture to a blender or food processor and add the remaining ingredients, plus a pinch of salt. Blend until very smooth.
- Divide the puree among ice pop molds (or paper cups with wooden sticks) and freeze until solid. Lick.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
We Need Your Help!
Help us pick the Recipes for the Shore finalists.
We need your help!
A bananas frozen daiquiri.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Community Picks: Lettuce-Free Salad
Mortar and pestle perfection.