Author Notes: Adapted from Fany Gerson's Paletas. - Nicholas Day
Makes 8 to 10 paletas
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinammon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Individually wrap the bananas in foil, without peeling them, and roast for about 30 minutes, until soft.
- Once the bananas are cool enough to handle, peel and mash in a bowl, adding the brown sugar and stirring until it dissolves. Transfer the mixture to a blender or food processor and add the remaining ingredients, plus a pinch of salt. Blend until very smooth.
- Divide the puree among ice pop molds (or paper cups with wooden sticks) and freeze until solid. Lick.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!