If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Flour for surface
- 1/2 (17.3-ounce) package puff pastry, thawed if frozen
- 3 cups mixed bitter greens, such as dandelion, mustard greens, kale or arugula
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) block feta, sliced
- 1 serrano, sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400° F, with a pizza stone on middle rack (or, if you don’t have one, place a baking sheet in the oven to preheat while you assemble tart).
- On a piece of parchment, roll out pastry to a large rectangle, big enough to fit onto your stone or baking sheet. Prick surface of dough with tines of a fork, leaving a solid 1-inch border at edge. Toss greens and oil in a bowl with oil, salt and pepper; arrange greens over pricked area of tart. Scatter feta slices and chilies over greens.
- Slide parchment onto baking stone (or preheated baking sheet). Bake tart until puffed and golden at edges, about 15 minutes. Drizzle tart with lemon juice before slicing and serving.
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns