If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who said burgers were for dinner? When piled high with bacon and a delicate fried egg and then smashed between a toasted english muffin, they are just begging to be eaten for breakfast (or lunch or dinner!). I provided ingredients enough to make one amazing burger, however to make more - simply multiply ingredients by the number needed to serve! Hope you enjoy. - Fork Vs Spoon - Mallory
Makes 1 burger
- 1 Grilled Hamburger Patty
- 1 English Muffin, toasted
- 2 tablespoons Pesto (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 piece Provolone Cheese ( a round slice)
- 2 pieces Thick Sliced Bacon, cooked to your crispness level
- 1 Fried Egg, Sunny Side Up
- 2 tablespoons Pickled Red Onions (homemade or store-bought)
- Moments before burger is done grilling, place provolone cheese slice atop of the grilled hamburger patty and allow to melt. (30 seconds in the microwave post grilling will also do the trick)
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto onto the top and bottom pieces of the toasted english muffin
- Atop the pesto on the bottom half of the english muffin, place the provolone covered hamburger patty, crispy bacon, fried egg, and pickled red onions.
- Top with the other half of the toasted english muffin.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Burger Recipe
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!