If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Iced tea lemonade with a hint of mint and crushed blackberries, a refreshing drink for a hot summer day. - Andrea Giang
- 2 cups water
- 2 packets green tea
- 2 large lemons
- 2 tablespoons sugar, more to taste
- 1/2 cup blackberries
- 8-10 mint leaves
- 7-8 ice cubes
- In a small pot, heat water, and add tea bags. Allow the tea to sit for about 5 minutes, or until the tea is to your liking. Remove the tea bags. Set the tea aside for now to cool.
- In a medium to large container, squeeze two lemons or until you have about ½ cup of lemon juice. Stir in sugar or choice of sweetener. Add more to taste if desired.
- Pour the tea into the lemonade container, and stir to evenly mix the two drinks. Add in the mint leaves.
- In a small bowl, mash the blackberries. Then add the mashed blackberries into the iced tea lemonade.
- Allow the iced tea lemonade to chill, and for the flavors to enhance, for about a half hour.
- When ready to serve, divide the iced tea lemonade into two glasses. Add several ice cubes and more mint leaves if desired.
- Serve the drinks cold.
And other glimpses into our office life.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Refined at Age Five
That was a close shave.