If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My creation of a quick n fast cheesy apple bars...
a quick and easy apple/cheese squares....with things in the pantry.... —Jen Smallwood
- 12 ounces Vanilla Wafers or 3 1/3 Cups Vanilla Wafer Crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups Flaked Coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) Slated Bitter, softened
- 2 (21-ounce Cans) Apple Pie Filling
- Cinnamon Ice Cream or Warmed Honey, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Make the vanilla wafer crumbs in a food processor or with a rolling pin and combine with the coconut, cinnamon, cheese, and butter to form a crumbly mixture. Press half of this mixture firmly into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9-inch inch baking pan. Spread the apple pie filling on top of the bottom crust. Top with the remaining crumb mixture; do not press down. Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and place the pan on a wire rack. Place the rack in the refrigerator to cool completely. To serve, cut into 2-inch squares.
Our Latest #f52contest
Show us your back-pocket baked goods
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
Have a ball (jar).