If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My creation of a quick n fast cheesy apple bars...
a quick and easy apple/cheese squares....with things in the pantry.... - Jen Smallwood
- 12 ounces Vanilla Wafers or 3 1/3 Cups Vanilla Wafer Crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups Flaked Coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) Slated Bitter, softened
- 2 (21-ounce Cans) Apple Pie Filling
- Cinnamon Ice Cream or Warmed Honey, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Make the vanilla wafer crumbs in a food processor or with a rolling pin and combine with the coconut, cinnamon, cheese, and butter to form a crumbly mixture. Press half of this mixture firmly into the bottom of a greased 13 x 9-inch inch baking pan. Spread the apple pie filling on top of the bottom crust. Top with the remaining crumb mixture; do not press down. Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven and place the pan on a wire rack. Place the rack in the refrigerator to cool completely. To serve, cut into 2-inch squares.
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.