If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3/4 cup sliced cucumber
- Inner core of celery, both leaves and stalks, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup pepperoncini, sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Pinch of sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound ground beef sirloin
- 4 brioche hamburger buns, split
- 4 tablespoons softened butter
- 4 slices Havarti
- Chips or salad for serving, if desired
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Combine cucumber, celery, pepperoncini, and sugar in a medium bowl; season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Form beef into 4 patties, then season them generously with salt and pepper. Spread inside of buns with butter.
- Add patties to grill. For medium-rare burgers, grill patties, uncovered, for 4 minutes; add cheese and grill for 4 to 5 minutes more. Transfer burgers to a plate. Add buns, buttered-side down, to grill until charred, about 1 minute. Sandwich the burgers in the buns and top with celery slaw. Serve with chips or salad, if desired.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Finger Foods for the Fourth
The best summer appetizers
Finger foods for the Fourth.
Warning: You might be offended.
Savor the season.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
A board to go nuts over.