If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy way to make yourself very popular at brunch. - fiveandspice
Serves about 4 to 6 as a side dish
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- 3 tablespoons grade B maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (use more or less to taste)
- Heat your oven to 400° F and line a couple of rimmed baking sheets with parchment or foil. Lay your bacon out on the baking sheets making sure the pieces don't overlap.
- Mix together the maple syrup and sriracha in a small bowl and brush the bacon slices on both sides with it. You should still have a bunch of the sauce left -- you'll use this to brush occasionally as the bacon is cooking.
- Stick the pans of bacon in the oven and bake until browned and crispy, about 18 to 25 minutes (depending on the thickness of your bacon), taking the pans out and brushing the tops of the bacon with more Sriracha-maple sauce a couple of times during the baking process (once about halfway through and once towards the very end when they're looking almost done). Transfer the cooked bacon to a plate or platter and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.