If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 ounce amber rhum agricole
- 1 ounce Jamaican rum
- 1 ounce lime juice, reserving 1/2 spent lime shell for garnish
- 1/2 ounce orange curaçao
- 1/4 ounce orgeat
- 1/4 ounce pineapple gomme syrup (or, another 1/4 ounce of orgeat)
- Mint, flowers, or umbrella for garnish
- Shake all ingredients except lime shell with plenty of cracked ice, pour unstrained into a double old fashioned glass, top with fresh cracked ice until full, and garnish liberally with mint and the lime shell, or whatever else you choose.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Our Latest #f52contest
Show us your back-pocket baked goods
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Za'atar: the spice with zip.
Have a ball (jar).