- 1 ounce amber rhum agricole
- 1 ounce Jamaican rum
- 1 ounce lime juice, reserving 1/2 spent lime shell for garnish
- 1/2 ounce orange curaçao
- 1/4 ounce orgeat
- 1/4 ounce pineapple gomme syrup (or, another 1/4 ounce of orgeat)
- Mint, flowers, or umbrella for garnish
- Shake all ingredients except lime shell with plenty of cracked ice, pour unstrained into a double old fashioned glass, top with fresh cracked ice until full, and garnish liberally with mint and the lime shell, or whatever else you choose.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!