If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you’re looking for something a little more wide awake, add two squeezes of lemon. If you lean sweeter, toss your berries in a slick of honey before you muddle them. If it’s booze you’re after, you can replace a measure of your Pimm’s with gin. I don’t, because the point of a Pimm’s cup is not to make a man out of you. But it’s open if you are.
You’ll want to double strain, lest you end up with something closer to a smoothie than a cocktail. And you’ll want to go all out with your garnishes. It's summer; your glass should look precisely like a circus. —Kenzi Wilbur
- A palmful of mint leaves
- 2 fingers’ worth of cucumber (about two 1/2-inch thick slices)
- 1 large or 2 medium strawberries
- 2 ounces Pimm’s No. 1
- 1 large squeeze of lemon (up to a 1/2 ounce)
- Best quality ginger ale
- Add the mint, cucumber slices, and strawberry to the bottom of the shaker, and muddle with a muddler or the handle of a sturdy wooden spoon. Pour in the Pimm’s No. 1, then the squeeze of lemon. Fill shaker with ice, and shake for a good ten seconds.
- Double strain into a Collins glass filled with ice, and top with ginger ale. Garnish with a cucumber slice and a sprig of mint.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.