If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I like this in a very large wine glass, with lots of ice, on a hot day. Soda water is superfluous here. Wear sunscreen. - Marian Bull
- A few large cubes of ice
- 1 1/2 ounces Aperol
- Prosecco (I usually grab a bottle between $10 and $15)
- Orange wedge or twist, for garnish
- Pour your Aperol over ice in a large wine glass, tumbler, or whatever vessel you like. (Mason jar? Sure.) Top with Prosecco, about 3 ounces, or until the mixture is a color that makes you happy.
- Garnish with orange, and serve. Be sure to have extra orange slices on hand -- you're going to want a second.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.