If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The healthiest cookie bar ever! Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free bar made with coconut flour, coconut oil and raspberry. - sweetashoneynz
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean
- 2 tablespoons stevia powder
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberry
- 60 grams dark chocolate chips 85% cocoa
- 40 grams shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 160 C
- Mix the eggs, vanilla bean and stevia until light and creamy.
- Pour in the melted coconut oil and mix well.
- Add the coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking powder and mix until combined
- Pour the mixture onto a greased rectangle mould and sprinkle the 15 g of shredded coconut on the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 160 C for a 2 cm thick bar a bit longer if thicker.
- Decorate with extra shredded coconut and raspberries if you like.
- Cool down before slicing and eating.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Berry Recipe
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
What's in, what's out.
Make better cookies.
Gifts for Mother's Day