If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar or agave nectar
- 1 small garlic clove, finely grated
- 1 spicy chile, chopped
- 8 ounces rice vermicelli noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups shredded leftover roasted chicken, either store-bought rotisserie or homemade
- 2 cups sliced cucumber
- 1 cup finely grated carrot
- 1 cup grated golden beets
- 3 cups mixed herb leaves, like cilantro, basil and mint
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Stir together lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, garlic, and chile in a large bowl with 3 tablespoons water. Add noodles, chicken, cucumber, carrot, beets, beans, herbs, and peanuts; toss everything together to coat the vegetable and the noodles in dressing.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!