If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 fully cooked rotisserie chicken (or a whole roast chicken)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 6 ounces homemade or store-bought basil pesto
- 1 heaping cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped snap peas
- Pull all meat from the chicken and put in a large bowl. This will feel barbaric. Embrace it. I remove the skin as well. Then, with two forks, shred the meat into little bite-size bits.
- Add yogurt and pesto, and mix. Then mix in both kinds of peas.
- Pile chicken salad on thick slices of toast, stuff into a pita, scoop onto greens, or use as a filling for lettuce wraps. Your roommate will make this into a sandwich when she gets home from work. You will eat leftovers from the bowl tomorrow with a fork. You will spend your day thinking about how to eat it next. This is your life now.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.