If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love the simplicity of the preparation for this dish and the way the outside develops a beautifully crunchy crust while the inside stays moist and oh-so-flavorful. I have used this marinade with venison and lamb as well. - Rhonda35
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- zest and juice of one lime
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup minced scallions
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 12- to 14-oz pork tenderloins
- Whisk together hoisin sauce, vinegar, lime zest and juice, soy sauce, garlic, scallions, cilantro, ginger, sesame oil, honey, canola oil, salt and pepper. Pour mixture into a large resealable plastic bag and add pork tenderloins. Seal bag and turn to coat pork evenly. Place in refrigerator and allow to marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove pork tenderloins from marinade and bring back to room temperature before cooking. Light the grill and, when ready, sear tenderloins over a hot fire, turning once, for about 4 to 5 minutes or till nicely browned. Move tenderloins to a cooler section of the grill and let the indirect heat finish the cooking, turning occasionally and grilling for an additional 12-15 minutes.
- Allow tenderloins to rest, loosely covered with foil, on a cutting board for 5 minutes. Carve the pork on a bias and serve.
- Excellent served with Spicy Watermelon Chutney and jasmine rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Pork Recipe
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.