If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Traditional Kerala recipe —pauljoseph
- 2 pieces Onion
- 1'' Ginger
- 1 piece Garlic
- 2 pieces Green chili
- 1 sprig Curry leaves (optional)
- Finely chop all the above ingredients except the curry leaf
- 2 teaspoons Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon Chill powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper corns
- 1 piece Cinnamon
- 4 pieces Cloves
- Salt to taste
- Grind all above ingredients and make fine paste
- Other ingredients
- 5 Hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk (Thin)
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk (Thick)
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 cup Potato ( boiled) cut in small cubes
- Cut the egg into two portions, keep aside
- Heat oil in a heavy pan, add the choped ingredients, when it starts turning color, add the ground Masala paste , along with ½ cup water, cook on very low flame till the water dries out and oil separates.
- Add the thin coconut milk, bring to boil, reduce flame, cover and cook for few minute , add boiled potatoes and eggs
- Just before serving add the thick milk, simmer and serve.
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.