If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Indian most popular chicken dish —pauljoseph
- 1'' pieces ginger, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 pound chicken pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
- fresh coriander (cilantro) leaves (optional)
- With a mortar and pestle, grind together the ginger, garlic and chili powder -- this is called masala. Marinate the chicken with ground masala, garam masala, lime juice and salt and set aside for 1 hour.
- In a clay pot, heat the butter, fry the sliced tomatoes for few minutes, and then add the marinated chicken and sugar. Cover and cook till tender.
- Add the cream and serve hot. If you like cilantro, garnish with fresh leaves.
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.