If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am often inspired by cooking with different sodas so I thought why not take the classic chicken cooked on a can and put another classic barbeque flavor with it and voila...you have Barbeque Cola Can Chicken! - JennT1981
- 1 whole chicken, clean and pat dry
- 1 can coca cola
- 1 cup barbeque sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
- Combine ¼ cup of the cola with the barbeque sauce in a small pan and heat over low and let reduce slightly.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and place over cola can inserting the can inside the cavity of the bird.
- Place upright on center of grill and cook until no longer pink, about 1 hour and 15 to 30 minutes or until temperature reaches 180 degrees F.
- Baste with warm sauce throughout cooking to form a tasty crust.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Roast Chicken
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.