If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my mother's meatloaf recipe. Well, I should say it is my grandfather's meatBALL recipe - that my mother decided would make a wonderful meatloaf. And it really does. My grandfather was from Italy, owned a restaurant there and was the best cook I ever knew. Mom always made this with beef - until I told her turkey would probably be healthier. :) So now it depends on our mood... it is great with either. —natwhat
- 1 pound Ground Turkey or Beef
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs - I use Italian style
- 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 sprig Parsley
- 1 Clove minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup Milk - I use skim
- 2 Eggs - beaten
- Salt and Pepper - to flavor
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well - I use my hands, like a lady.
- Grease (butter or Pam) a loaf pan and fill with contents of bowl.
- Place loaf pan in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes - or until darkish brown on top.
- Enjoy! I like mine with ketchup - but eating by itself is equally delightful. :)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Meatloaf
You Can Have It All
Well, at least your zucchini bread—er, cake—can
Zucchini cake is everything you want.
The dreamiest foods around.
Burnt Toast: Episode 13
A can-do tool.