Author Notes: I can't make this enough - last time I had to bump it up to four pounds of meat to satisfy the crowd! I've made it with beef and chicken too, but turkey is my fave. - apartmentcooker
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cayenne, or more to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, or more as needed
Spicy Sriracha Glaze
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sriracha (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine all ingredients for the meatloaf in a large bowl. Mix just to combine. If the mixture feels too wet, add more breadcrumbs.
- Form the mixture into a loaf on a foil lined baking sheet. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the glaze until well combined.
- Brush the glaze all over the loaf (this is why I don't use a loaf pan, so that you can get maximum glaze action).
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until cooked through, about 35-45 minutes. Remove from the oven and baste occasionally. If you like, you can run the finished loaf under the broiler and the glaze will form a bit of a crust.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Meatloaf