Author Notes: Sconegirl and I created this recipe for her Italian class video project. She and two friends put together a fabulous menu of homemade gnocchi, cannoli and this frappé. The video is so entertaining, and contains a hysterically funny blooper reel at the end (including unplanned pyrotechnics.) - mrslarkin
Serves 3 or 4
- 3 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup crushed ice
- In a blender add milk, Nutella, espresso powder and vanilla extract. Blend together until well combined. Add in about 1/4 cup of crushed ice and pulse to combine.
- Pour into glasses and add straws. Buon Appetito!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Italian Dessert