If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This can easily be doubled or tripled. Have the butcher "French" the rib chops, which means trimming and scraping the top portions of the bones clean. —Food52
Serves lamb chops for 4
- 2.5 pounds rib or loin lamb chops (12 total)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed with the side of a knife to release their juices
- 1 splash extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch of sea salt
- 1 bunch of freshly ground black pepper
- In the morning, get out a large bowl or dish. In it, combine the lamb chops with the rosemary and garlic. Sprinkle enough olive oil over the chops to coat them lightly. Toss to coat, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Give them a stir every few hours.
- An hour before serving, set out the chops to bring them to room temperature. Preheat a grill to medium high (a broiler works too.)Shower the chops with salt and pepper. Grill for 2-3 minutes/side, turning them just once, so that they are nicely browned on the edges but still quite pink inside. Pile onto a warm serving platter and set on the table.
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.