If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This comes from my never ending search of nutella recipes....I found the basic ice cream recipe and then added two more favorites: cinnamon and pecans... —Nestingproject
Makes 1 1/2 pints
- 1 1/2 cups Nutella (1 jar roughly)
- 14 ounces Evaporated Milk (1 can)
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- Whisk together evaporated milk and nutella until smooth. Then add the cinnamon.
- Refrigerate until chilled (1 hour)
- Freeze in ice cream maker until firm. Right before you are about to take it out add the chopped pecans. Then put in freezer to harden.
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.