Author Notes: This comes from my never ending search of nutella recipes....I found the basic ice cream recipe and then added two more favorites: cinnamon and pecans... - Nestingproject
Makes 1 1/2 pints
- 1 1/2 cup Nutella (1 jar roughly)
- 14 ounces Evaporated Milk (1 can)
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- Whisk together evaporated milk and nutella until smooth. Then add the cinnamon.
- Refrigerate until chilled (1 hour)
- Freeze in ice cream maker until firm. Right before you are about to take it out add the chopped pecans. Then put in freezer to harden.