If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Share this delicious dish at spring time gatherings with family and friends. It’s guaranteed to be the hit of the party and it’s easy to double the recipe for big crowds! —Avocados from Mexico
Serves 4 as an entrée salad; 8 as a side dish
- ½ pounds rotini pasta (2 ½ cups, dry pasta)
- 6 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh limejuice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado from Mexico pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cups shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cups red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cups basil, finely minced
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer’s directions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper, whisk to combine.
- Add avocado and remaining ingredients, stirring gently so everything is covered in the vinaigrette, and serve.
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.