If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 4 (as an appetizer)
- 1/2 pound sushi grade tuna, cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons minced green onion (white part; use green part for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (fresh is preferable but bottle works also)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- In a medium bowl combine the tuna, onion, soy sauce, sesame oil and lime juice. Cover and let marinade in the refrigerator for at least one 1 hour. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion. This dish is great by itself but may be served on rice crackers as an appetizer.
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
A better basket.