Serves 4 (as an appetizer)
- 1/2 pound sushi grade tuna, cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons minced green onion (white part; use green part for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice (fresh is preferable but bottle works also)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- In a medium bowl combine the tuna, onion, soy sauce, sesame oil and lime juice. Cover and let marinade in the refrigerator for at least one 1 hour. Garnish with sesame seeds and green onion. This dish is great by itself but may be served on rice crackers as an appetizer.