If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was eating watermelon the other day and it dawned on me to make a cocktail based on the way I like to eat watermelon, with salt, or something salty. the mint just gives it a ldepth of freshness. - talmany
- 2 cups pureed watermelon
- 1 cup vodka
- 12 sprigs mint
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- Puree watermelon and strain
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, shake puree, vodka, and 8 mint sprigs till very cold.
- Wet the rim of four glasses and dip glass onto a salt covered plate
- Divide beverage amongst glasses
- Garnish with mint sprig and enjoy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best End of Summer Cocktail
The Questionable History of the Arnold Palmer
What makes a legendary drink legendary.
History of the Arnold Palmer
What to Do With Marjoram
How to keep produce longer.
Recipes Our Moms Cooked
Go play outside!