If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This drink recipe evolved from years of raking clams and hanging out on the beaches and waters of Nantucket. I give you the easy version-made with bottled clamato juice. I have also made these, juicing local tomatoes and shucking littlenecks for the juice. Like any tomatoey-vodka concoction, the variations are endless. - danigirl
- 3 ounces Good vodka (I like 888 brand)
- 12 ounces Clamato juice
- 4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Celery seed
- 4 dashes Tobasco sauce
- I Lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dried dill
- Ground black pepper
- 2 Shucked littleneck clams with juice
- Combine first eight ingredients in a picher and stir well. Pour over ice into two large iced glasses (I use pint beer glasses).
- Place a shucked clam into each glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best End of Summer Cocktail
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.