Author Notes: I am an obsessive berry picker and last summer wound up with far too many wild Nantucket blueberries (I know, poor me!). I wound up infusing a couple of cups in a fifth of Absolut vodka for a week and wound up with heavenly blueberry vodka. Triple 8 Distillery on Nantucket now makes a blueberry vodka that comes close to my own and is pretty convenient to make this delicious drink. - danigirl
- 3 ounces Blueberry Vodka (either homemade or commercial)
- 6 ounces Homemade or good quality store-bought lemonade
- 4 ounces Soda water
- 4 sprigs Fresh mint leaves
- Muddle a sprig of mint into each tall glass. I like to use a pint mason jar for this drink.
- Add the blueberry vodka and lemonade.
- Fill to the top with soda water and stir. Add the remaining mint leaves as garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best End of Summer Cocktail