If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Long ago I met my husband while I was out with my friends floating down the Clackamas River on a hot Sunday afternoon. We pulled ashore for lunch and then as we were getting in our boats to continue our float trip, he jumped into my boat. So...later that evening we went to dinner and this was the popular drink of the time. I can hardly imagine drinking such a kitchen sink kind of drink, so I am always surprised at how refreshing it tastes...and how quickly it puts you under an alcoholic spell. —dymnyno
- 1 oz gin
- 1 oz vodka
- 1 oz light rum
- 1 oz tequila
- 1 oz cointreau
- squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- big splash of sweet and sour mix or Tom Collins (2 oz)
- splash of coke for color (this will make it look like ice tea)
- lemon slice for garnish
- Mix all the ingredients and pour into two tall glasses of ice. Garnish with slice of lemon and a sprig of mint . This drink contains a LOT of alcohol. Drink responsibly! Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Refresher
Toppings That Are out of the Park
How to make one haute dog
Out of the park toppings.
Life's a beach.
It's time to travel.
Food blog links we love.
Put cake on a pedestal.