If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I don't have a pizza stone. I have failed at all attempts to make homemade pizza crust. But I love pizza and want to make it at home. This is a pizza compilation of my favorite everyday ingredients, complete with my beloved sea salt Ciabatta bread from Whole Foods. - CatherineTornow
Serves 2 small pizza
- 1 piece Sea Salt Ciabatta Bread from Whole Foods
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups Mozzerella, shredded
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 bunch basil, roughly chopped
- 1 handful anchovies
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined, no tail
- 1 handful grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Heat oil in a cast iron skillet. Slice bread length wise (like a hamburger bun) and toast in olive oil about 2-3 minutes each side.
- Spread tomato sauce on toasted bread.
- Sprinkle the cheeses on top of the tomato sauce.
- Top with tomatoes, shrimp, anchovies and capers.
- Decorate pizzas with the chopped basil, and any extra mozzarella that you might have laying around.
- Bake in preheated oven at 500 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool before serving or you will burn you mouth and not taste anything for several days.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pizza
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
The Best Cinnamon Rolls