If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: No kneading required. Just mix then let rise. —trl
Serves makes 2 pizza crusts approximately 12 inches each
- 300 grams (1 3/4 cup) AP flour
- 1.5 teaspoons yeast (I use Red Star Activy Dry Yeast)
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 0.5 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup + 2 tblspn warm water
- Put 2 tablespoons warm water in small dish and add yeast. Mix well and set aside.
- Mix flour, sugar and salt together in a bowl with a spoon. Make a well in the center of the bowl.
- Add 3/4 cup warm water to center of bowl. Add yeast mixture to center of bowl
- Mix water/yeast into flour with a spoon until combined.
- Find a tupperware/rubbermaid container that has room for dough to rise up. Grease inside with the olive oil.
- Add dough to greased container, add lid and set aside for an hour or so then refrigerate.
- Take dough out of refrigerator at least an hour before using. I typically make the dough in the morning, let it rise for an hour or so, put it in the refrigerator for the day, then take it out an hour or so before I'm ready to make pizza.
More Great Recipes: Pizza