If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was looking for lighter dessert recipes this summer when I created this tart. It is versatile because you can trade raspberries for another type of berry. It is light, full of flavor and very refreshing. —AdvintheKitchen
- 1 1/4 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups non fat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 zest of a lime
- 1 pint raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, nuts, and sugar and mix well. Add melted butter and mix until all crumbs are coated.
- Press into 9? tart pan with removable bottom. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until crust is set. Let cool and fill.
- Stir honey and lime zest into yogurt. Pour into crust and top with raspberries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fruit Tart
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.