Author Notes: I was looking for lighter dessert recipes this summer when I created this tart. It is versatile because you can trade raspberries for another type of berry. It is light, full of flavor and very refreshing. - AdvintheKitchen
- 1 1/4 cup graham crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 cups non fat greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 zest of a lime
- 1 pint raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, nuts, and sugar and mix well. Add melted butter and mix until all crumbs are coated.
- Press into 9″ tart pan with removable bottom. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes until crust is set. Let cool and fill.
- Stir honey and lime zest into yogurt. Pour into crust and top with raspberries.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fruit Tart