If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A twist on the classic BLT, substituting a soft cheese for the mayo and making the greens a wee bit more interesting. - adambravo
- 2 slices thick sourdough bread
- 3 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 ounces brie
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- 6 large basil leaves
- Assemble sandwich in this order (bottom to top): bread, brie, bacon, tomato, basil, bread.
- For variations, use a sourdough roll (and add more bacon and tomatoes to make a more substantial sandwich), try a different soft cheese (e.g., boursin), or (as I've done at home) get some gourment bacon (e.g., cajun-spiced).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Basil
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pork Sandwich
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.