Author Notes: I can't think of a more classic pairing than strawberries and chocolate. I'm using chocolate flavored vodka here but any tasty alcoholic beverage would work too. - Tamar
- 8 strawberries
- 1 cup Chocolate flavored Vodka (360 Double Chocolate Vodka works well)
- Wash and de-stem eight strawberries
- Fill a bowl with 8 oz chocolate flavored vodka
- Poke a few small holes in each strawberry with a toothpick
- Refrigerate and marinade the strawberries in the vodka for 4 hours. Stir them around periodically.
- Remove the strawberries from the vodka marinade and serve on toothpicks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Strawberries