If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients, stir to thoroughly mix, set aside in saucer (for rimming).
Black Pepper Simple Syrup
- 1 ounce coarsely ground fresh black pepper
- 2 cups Simple Syrup
- Combine simple syrup and fresh ground black pepper and let sit overnight.
- Strain through fine wire strainer to remove bulk of pepper. Set aside.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Strawberries
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.