If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This one started with my pal, Pete. I love the combination of flavors -- subtle but with a bit of a kick, not too spicy, a little sweet. Also good with pork or tofu. - mdm
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- pinches red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2-3 pounds lamb, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all marinade ingredients, add lamb, marinate up to 24 hours. I use a sturdy plastic ziplock bag. If you want it spicier I recommend adding red pepper flakes as well.
- Salt and pepper the lamb, grill 5 or so minutes per side. I like pink in the middle.
Freeze It Right There
Meet your herby, stir-fry savior.
The stir-fry savior.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
You won't be board with this game.