Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by a trip to mexico. I drank a lot of micheladas (beer + lime juice + salt + hot sauce) during my visit and I recently came up with this refreshing popsicle version (including fruit & veg!) If you'd like, you can also add a generous pinch of salt along with the lime wedge for a spicy-sweet-salty-cold combination. - runnerskitchen
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled and chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 lime, sliced
- Combine the cucumber, cantaloupe, jalapeno, and sugar in a blender and process until pureed.
- Fill popsicle molds (or small plastic cups) with the mixture. Freeze for at least 6 hours. If using plastic cups, add in a small wooden stick (popsicle stick) about an hour into the freezing process.
- Serve with a slice of lime (for squeezing over the popsicle).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cucumber Recipe