If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: my daughter suggested it —Home grown
- 1.5 pounds beef- I like grass fed best
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs or grated parm cheese
- 8 cubes of mozzerella
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix everything except the mozzarella & tomato sauce together. Roll mixture into 8 balls. Push one 1" cube of mozzarella into the center of each ball. Pour tomato sauce into saute pan, add meatballs, cover and cook for 15 minutes on med-high heat. Roll occasionally.
- The cheese in the center will melt and the oil will make the meatballs VERY moist and juicy. Also, the problem of a raw center is gone and the meatballs cook quicker than with out the cheese center. Serve with pasta and your choice of red sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
A Zucchini Spaghetti to Fawn Over
A fried and fabulous classic
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
This pasta's mint to be.