If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: (this is easy to personalize!) —Susan Davidson
- 1 slice whole grain bread (or your choice)
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh basil
- 2-3 slices fresh mozzarella
- 1 slim slice yellow tomato
- 1 slim slice red tomato
- 1 slim slice orange tomato
- 3 slices of avocado
- 1 large leaf of green basil
- 1 large leaf of purple basil
- spread pesto on whole grain bread
- top pesto bread with ingredients in order listed
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe Using Fresh Mozzarella
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.