If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was inspired by ideas from realage.com to ramp up nutrition, anti-oxidants, and flavor by making these simple additions to regular burgers. I made enough for the adults, thinking the kids would prefer plain burgers, but gave them a taste and they loved it as well! Will be making enough to go around next time! —[email protected]
- 1 pound lean ground beef or ground sirloin
- 1/2 pound chopped cherries
- 1 sprig fresh or dry rosemary
- Remove seeds and stems from cherries and chop finely, manually or in food processor.
- Add dry or fresh rosemary (salt and pepper if desired, but not necessary.)
- Mix ground beef in with chopped cherries and rosemary (add more or less cherries so that beef sticks together) and form desired patty size for grilling.
- Garnish with whole cherries, whole grain buns, freshly sliced tomatoes and onions, and/or other desired condiments, and enjoy!!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Cherries
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Put cake on a pedestal.