If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: omit the beans and add herbs to make a more mediterranean dish —chriswilliams
- 1 piece large egg
- 1 tablespoon refried beans
- 2.5 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh tomatoes
- .5 tablespoons jalapeno peppers
- 1 dash parsley
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 piece ramekin
- heat oven to 375 degrees
- Add tomatoes, peppers and parsley into bottom of ramekin
- Add refried beans on top of tomatoes and peppers
- Break egg over previous ingredients and add salt and pepper
- Place ramekin into oven and bake for 5 minutes
- Add shredded cheese over egg and bake another 5-7 minutes.
- It is best to undercook this a little as the ramekins will continue to cook the egg once removed from oven.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Brunch Eggs
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is your cilantro contaminated?