If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Looking for a milkshake that is on the healthy side and less sweet, I came up with this recipe today. I actually had it for breakfast, but I think it would be especially refreshing in the afternoon. It is simple and very easy. - Sagegreen
- 1 cup chilled buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened premium Dutch cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 1 tablespoon acacia honey (this can be a heaping tablespoon)
- 12 sweet red cherries, pitted
- sprinkle of freshly ground nutmeg
- very light dusting of cocoa powder
- sprig of mint
- Pour the buttermilk into a blender.
- Pit the cherries over the blender, catching any excess juice.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the blender (excepting the garnishes) and process.
- Pour and garnish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Cherries
Kale Pesto Orecchiette & The Gin Hound.
Not-so traditional pesto
Smoky and Spicy Paloma
Go play outside!
DIY Herb Rubs
Poems for your fridge.