If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh swordfish is so good that it is not imporoved by being gussied up! —BostonDiner
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish steak
- Preheat Broiler at 500 (F)
- Place small amount of butter atop swordfish steak and place under broiler.
- Broil until top is done, about 5 minutes.
- Flip steak, top with small amount of butter, place under broiler.
- Broil until done, about 5 minutes. Serve with lemon juice and or lemon wedges
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.