If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delighful and fairly simple recipe that I have used in my home kitchen for more than 15 years. It is refreshing and lovely to have during the summer months here in Florida. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do! - Sunchowder
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Cubed Pineapple
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup Mirin
- 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Grated Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 4 pieces 7 oz Pieces of Swordfish
- 1 dash Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 tablespoons Canola Oil for Saute
- Put together all ingredients for the marinade, stir together and place in a non-reactive bowl. Add the four pieces of swordfish to the marinade and place in fridge for at least four hours.
- In a 12 inch skillet, pour in your 3 tablespoons of Canola Oil, heat the pan gently. Remove the steaks from the bowl and place in the hot pan, grind the fresh pepper over the steaks. Saute for about 4 minutes on first side, turn over and add your marinade to the pan. Saute for an additional 3 to 4 minutes, being careful not to overcook your fish. The marinade should thicken a bit and get more intense in color. This is delicious served over a bed of rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Swordfish Recipe